Name: Lei Hong
Job title: Professor
Part-time Academic Job：Expert in the discipline planning review group of the National Social Science Foundation, vice president of the Chinese Society Society，member of the Executive Committee of the East Asian society.
research field：Social problems, Middle level theory of sociology.
1. The regional and stage differences of urban identity of rural and urban immigrant families: Based on the empirical research of Guangzhou, Changsha and Liuzhou, learning and practice, 2014(3).
2. Argument on the contradiction between the development of sociology and the cultivation of professional talents, Jianghai journal, 2009(3); Xeroxed materials of the people's Congress, Sociology, 2009(8).
3. The action rationality of farmers' planting houses: a case study of s village in w City, Society, 2009(6).
4. Valuable discussion on social justice, China economic times, 2008(11).
5. Regional differences in the use of capital in individual business, Statistics and decision making, 2006(12).
6. An analysis of the influencing factors of rural residents' willingness to vote in grassroots elections, Gansu Social Sciences, 2006(1).
7. The tendency and difference of rural residents' participation in grassroots elections, Henan Social Sciences, 2005(2).
8. Study on the gender preference of rural youth in childbearing, China Youth Research, 2004(11).
9. Cognition of rural residents on controlling sex ratio of birth population, Journal of South China Agricultural University, 2004(8).
10. Study on the evaluation of rural residents on the election of village committee, Journal of Central South University for nationalities, 2004(6).
11. Evaluation of village committee election by rural residents, Journal of south-central university for nationalities, 2004(6).
12. The contradiction and choice of the issue of sex ratio at birth in rural areas, Proceedings of the Symposium on population and development of building a moderately prosperous society in an all-round way, Jilin University, 2004(7).
13. Social and psychological motivation of tax evasion of the rich, Fujian forum, 2004.
14. A study on the concept of gender equality in rural married youth families, Youth exploration, 2004(5).
15. The origin and function of a contemporary clan organization of immigrants with small surnames, Society, 2004(2).
16. Villagers' public indifference in the election of village committee, Society, 2003(6).
17. Institutionalized factors in social stratification, Learning and practice, 2002(4).
18. On the role of social standard selection tendency and social matching in individual social differentiation, Journal of Huazhong University of science and technology, 2002(1).
19. The sociality of social problems, Theory monthly, 2002(1).
20. Trust, between patients and doctors, Society, 2002(1).
21. The subjective initiative of Three Gorges immigrants in social adaptation, Journal of Huazhong University of science and technology, 2002(3).
22. Commentary on the theory of the causes of corruption of the managers of state-owned enterprises, Socialist research, 2002(6).
23. The leading role of government in shaping the image of Wuhan people, Wuhan journal, 2001(1).
24. Adaptability of production and labor of Three Gorges rural migrants, Population research, 2000(6).
25. New progress in research on urban migrant workers, Zhejiang academic journal, 2000(5).
26. The reasons for the universality of countermeasures: an analysis of a hidden social problem in contemporary China, Social science research, 2000(6), (copy of the National People's Congress), Sociology, 2001(3).
27. Investigation on the adaptability of the Three Gorges Immigrants' community environment, Journal of Huazhong University of science and technology, 2001(1).
28. Adaptability of Three Gorges immigrants to economic development, China Population Science, 2000(6).
29. Social psychology of Three Gorges migrants in social adaptation, Population research, 1999(2).
30. Marginal characteristics and Behavior Anomie of quasi university graduates, Youth research, 1999(10).
31. Collective deviance - one of the hidden social problems in Chinese society, Jianghan forum, 1998(4); Social science information collection, 1998(5).
32. Structural social problems in China's transitional period; Journal of Huazhong University of technology, 1998(4).
33. Classification and types of social problems, Social science research, 1998(1).
34. Mode and effect of poverty alleviation and development through science and technology, Scientific progress and countermeasures, 1998(1).
35. On hidden social problems, Sociological research, 1997(3).
36. Haikou's development choice from the perspective of urban ecology, Special zone and Hong Kong Macao economy, 1997.
37. A survey of young and middle-aged people's understanding and willingness to organ transplantation in Beijing, Haihan and other cities, Chinese Journal of medicine, 1997(1).
38. Investigation of subjects towards org translation in young people in China, Chinese medical journal, volume 110, 1997.
39. Social and historical characteristics of current social problems in China, Social science front, 1997(6) (copy of the National People's Congress), Sociology, 1998(1).
40. Investigation and analysis of College Students' willingness of teaching reform, Higher education research, 1996(4).
41. A study on the insurance intention of urban residents' family property, Journal of Huazhong University of technology, 1996(3).
42. An analysis of China's current "blind flow" - contradiction, malpractice, shock and concussion, Socialist studies, 1996(6).
43. An analysis of the paradigms and theoretical opinions of social problems, Jianghan forum, 1996(5) (copy of the National People's Congress), 1996(5).
44. Facing death directly -- a survey of "life and death view" of middle-aged and young people in Beijing, Shanghai and Han Dynasties, Beijing Youth Daily, 1996(4).
45. Social reasons for eating and drinking with public funds, Society, 1995(3).
46. A study on the subjectivity and objectivity of social problems, Academic quarterly, 1995, added
47. Analysis of the sense of belonging of engineering technicians in large and medium-sized state-owned enterprises and its related factors, Sociological research, 1995(3); (Xeroxed by the National People's Congress) Sociology, 1995(4)
48. If tomorrow comes - the understanding and willingness of young and middle-aged people in Beijing, Haihan and other places on organ transplantation, Beijing Youth Daily, 1995(11).
49. Enlightenment of the three theorems of human studies -- reading sima's philosophy of cultural value, vol. 3, Journal of Fuyang normal university, 1993(2).
50. Summary and Reflection on the discipline research in the past decade of the reconstruction of Sociology in China, Sociological research, 1990(2).
51. A study on the meaning, characteristics and types of social problems, Journal of Huazhong University of technology, 1990(1).
52. Research on the nature of Sociology in China, Sociological research, 1987(4); (Xeroxed by the people's Congress) ,Sociology, 1987(4).
53. A study on the research object and theoretical system of sociology;,sociological research, 1986(5).
54. A summary of some theoretical issues in Sociology in China, China Social Sciences, 1986(3).
55. Some problems in the study of life style, Sociology and modernization, 1985(2).
56. The situation of young people's moral concepts in Wuhan, Sociology communication, 1982.
1. Social ideal and spiritual pursuit: An Empirical Study of national spirit, People's publishing house, 2009.
2. Social problems: a middle level theory of sociology, Social Sciences Literature Press, 1997.
3. Concise sociology course, Higher education press, 2012.
4. A brief introduction to sociology, Huazhong University of Technology Press, 1986.
1. Investigation on current housing characteristics and future housing demand of Wuhan residents, 2009, DTZ.
2. Demand survey of ordinary consumers in Optical Valley, 2008, DTZ.
3. Xiangfan public scientific literacy, 2007, Xiangfan Association for science and technology.
4. Talent status and planning of Shijie Town, Dongguan, 2007, Dongguan Research Institute.
5. Large scale survey of public scientific literacy in Hubei Province, 2005, Hubei Association for science and technology.
6. Quality of life of Xiaoshan residents, 2004, office of Xiaoshan local chronicles Compilation Committee.
7. Comprehensive study on controlling sex ratio of birth population in Hubei Province, 2004, provincial population and Family Planning Commission.
8. Hubei population strategy, 2004, provincial population and Family Planning Commission.
9. Investigation on the attitude of factory production and operation management and human resource management, 2004, Wuhan Hubin Machinery Factory.
10. Convention on discrimination in employment and occupation, 2003, Department of international cooperation, Ministry of labor and social security.
11. Mentality and behavior tendency of rural residents participating in grassroots elections, 2001, the first batch of projects of the Tenth Five Year Plan of the Ministry of Education.
12. Survey on health care concept of residents in Wuhan, 2001, East Lake Yalan hospital.
13. The theory of human socialization and the characteristics of socialization in China's transitional period, 2001, planning office of philosophy and Social Sciences.
14. Adaptability of Three Gorges rural migrants to develop family economy, 2001, Ford fund.
15. Quality cultivation of college students in their leisure life, 2000, national quality education base for College Students.
16. Survey of Wuhan residents' demand for mass newspapers, 2000, Wuhan Morning Post.
17. Investigation and Research on the health and medical status of Wuhan citizens, 1998, China organ transplant Development Foundation.
18. Research on the social adaptability of the Three Gorges immigrants, 1996, the Three Gorges immigration office of the State Council.
Awards and honors:
1. Special allowance (expert) from the government of the State Council;
2. Third prize of excellent social science achievements of Hubei Province;
3. First and second prize of excellent social science achievements of Wuhan city.
Undergraduate:Introduction to sociology, Social problems
Master: Sociology category theory