Professional direction:Social security
Education and research experience:
Female, Han ethncity. From Xiangyang, Hubei Province. Master of law, Professor, Department of sociology, Huazhong University of science and technology, doctoral supervisor.
Academic Committee Memberships：
1. Director of China Medical Insurance Research Association
2. Director of labor science education branch of China labor society
3. Executive director of Wuhan Social Work Association, etc.
Research fields and interests:
1. Social security theory and Application
2. Social policy and social management
3. Labor issues and employment policies
1. Social network and the acquisition of economic status of ethnic minority residents, Journal of Northern University for nationalities, 2014 (1).
2. Realization of social security rights of rural floating population under the land transfer system: from the perspective of urban and rural integration, Lanzhou academic journal, 2012 (4).
3. The dilemma of farmers' participation in the new rural insurance, China social work, 2011 (1).
4. Research on urban social capital, interaction and new rural insurance participation behavior, Population and economy, 2011 (2).
5. Defects of the current social security system in China and its improvement measures, Journal of Jiangxi University of Finance and economics, 2011 (5).
6. A comparative study on the employment concept and behavior of young and middle-aged laid-off workers, China Youth Research, 2008 (2).
7. Social security and the concept of reemployment of "4050", Population and development, 2008 (2).
8. The impact of endowment insurance system on labor supply and its improvement, Journal of Guangdong University of administration, 2008 (6).
9. The development of social work abroad and its enlightenment, China social guide, 2007(6).
10. Strategic research on service government in promoting employment, Northwest population, 2007 (6).
11. Research on Mao Zedong's thought of employment security, Research on Mao Zedong's thought, 2006 (4).
12. The development of American social security system and its enlightenment, China social guide, 2006 (10).
13. Employment and security: how workers choose, China social security, 2006 (12).
14. Investigation on cognition of national spirit of urban residents, Social psychology research, 2006 (3).
15. Research on the occupational adaptability of young employees in state-owned enterprises, Contemporary youth research, 2004 (1).
16. Empirical analysis of rural family pension, Society, 2003 (3).
17. Institutional causes of social vulnerable groups in the transition period, Northern forum, 2003 (3).
18. Analysis of the phenomenon of "college entrance examination immigrants", Contemporary youth research, 2003 (4).
19. Social support strategies for vulnerable groups in female employment, Statistics and decision making, 2003 (9).
20. The impact of rural labor employment on the economic support of the elderly: a case study of Shuanggang Town, Tongcheng City, South China population, 2003 (2).
21. The theoretical basis and Enlightenment of the development of American social security system, Journal of Huazhong University of science and Technology (SOCIAL SCIENCE EDITION), 2003 (6).
22. Abnormal socialization tendency in moral education teaching: Problems and countermeasures, Jiangsu higher education, 2002 (3).
23. The problem of "rich but not supported" in rural family pension and social control, Journal of Huazhong University of science and Technology (SOCIAL SCIENCE EDITION), 2002 (3).
24. Problems and Countermeasures in the operation of unemployment insurance system in China, Guangxi Social Sciences, 2001 (6).
25. Theoretical analysis of individual and individual behavior in social situations of Goffman and Schutz, Journal of Huazhong University of science and Technology (SOCIAL SCIENCE EDITION), 2001 (4).
26. Some principles of in-service postgraduate education in the 21st century, Research on education development, 2001 (Science and education album).
27. A preliminary study on the rational model of economic support for laid-off workers in the transformation period, Huazhong University of Technology (SOCIAL SCIENCE EDITION), 2000 (2).
28. Comparative study on labor relations between state-owned enterprises and private enterprises in China, Journal of Huazhong University of science and Technology (SOCIAL SCIENCE EDITION), 1997 (4).
29. On the social insurance system of Donghu New Technology Development Zone, Today's development zone. 1996 (2).
30. Investigation and Reflection on work injury insurance for employees of township enterprises, Sociological research, 1995 (3).
30. A brief analysis of social insurance and commercial insurance, Journal of Social Sciences, 1995 (3).
31. The role of academic exchange in individual socialization of college students, Higher education research, 1995 (1).
32. An analysis of the current unemployment insurance system in China, Journal of Huazhong University of Technology (SOCIAL SCIENCE EDITION), 1994 (5).
33. Mutual benefit is the deep driving force of enterprise development, Public relations world, 1995 (7).
1. Introduction to modern social security, Huazhong University of science and Technology Press, June 2009.
2. Social security, Huazhong University of science and Technology Press, December 2004.
3. Research on promoting and cultivating national spirit, Economic Science Press, September 2009.
4. Realistic challenges and path selection, People's publishing house, September 2009.
5. Cultural reflection and value construction, People's publishing house, September 2009.
6. Research on labor capital relations in private enterprises, Huazhong University of Technology Press, March 2000.
7. Concise sociology course, Higher education press, September 2012.
8. Urban public management, Wuhan press, December 2005.
9. Introduction to social policy, Huazhong University of science and Technology Press, September 2006.
10. Introduction to sociology, Huazhong University of Technology Press, November 1997.
11. The origin of science and technology, China University of Geosciences Press, July 1997.
12. Public relations, Hongqi press, July 1993.
13. Introduction to modern management, Huazhong University of Technology Press, July 1993.
1. Presided over 2005 National Social Science Fund (05bjy029): Research on expanding employment and reemployment and improving social security system (completed).
2. Presided over the ninth five year plan project of Humanities and Social Sciences Research of the Ministry of education in 1998 (98jaq840004): Research on social security and unemployment insurance of laid-off workers (completed).
3. Presided over the project of teaching research project of Hubei ordinary colleges and universities in 2000: Main courses construction of social work (Research on social security courses) (completed).
4. The 2002 fund project of the Ministry of science and Technology (horizontal research topic): Research on the level analysis of work injury insurance fund (completed).
5. Participated in the key project of philosophy and social science research of the Ministry of education in 2003 (03jzd0027): the fourth sub task group (Strategy Group) and the first sub task group (empirical group) of the research on promoting and cultivating national spirit.
6. Participated in the research, writing report and manuscript of the National Social Science Foundation Research on labor relations in China in 1996 (published).
7. Participated in the project of Hubei Provincial Science and Technology Commission "The current situation, problems and Countermeasures of the flow of scientific and technological personnel in Hubei Province" (completed).
8. Participate in the National Social Science Foundation Project Social Design of Haikou Urban Community (completed).
9. Presided over 3 programs of the University Arts Fund, 3 programs of the university graduate education reform fund, 1 program of the Youth League summer social practice fund, 1 program of the university undergraduate education reform, and 3 horizontal programs (all completed).