Job title:Associate professor
1. Gender Studies
2. Family Sociology
3. Social research methods and statistical techniques
Education and research experience:
Zheng Dandan, female, was born in July 1971 in Yongxiu, Jiangxi Province. In June 2002, she obtained doctor's degree from the Department of Sociology of Peking University. After which, she has taught in the School of Sociology of Huazhong University of Science and Technology to this current time.
Orgination/al Memberships/ Academic Membemerships：
1. Vice president of the professional committee of Family Sociology of Chinese Institute of Sociology
2. Director of gender sociology Professional Committee of Chinese Institute of Sociology
3. Director of the Professional Committee on social stratification and mobility of Chinese Institute of Sociology
4. Director of Chinese Women’s Research Society
5.Director of Chinese Institute of Marriage and Family
6.Director of Hubei women's Theory Research Association
7. Reviewer of over 10 journals including Sociological Studies, Chinese Journal of Sociology, etc.
1. The Dynamic Mechanism of Social Trust Production in Internet Era,Sociological Studies,2019, issue 6.
2.Thesis on Social Withdrawal,Journal of Renmin University of China, 2019, issue 6.
3.Intergenerational“Asset Consolidation”and Homogamy：the Superposition Effect of Population Policy and Market Transformation on Intergenerational Enhancement of Wealth Inequality,Open Times,2019, issue 1.
4.Individualization and Integration: The Intergenerational Relationships from the Perspective of Three Generations,Youth Studies, 2018, issue 1.
5.Class Differentiation and Social Integration inside Network-Family——An Analysis of Sibling Relationship of China’s “Reform Generation”,Journal of Renmin University of China, 2017, issue 4.
6. Social Psychological Mechanism of Shaping Consumption Habitus——Based on the Consumption Stories of Yuzhen’s Family.Journal of Huazhong University of Science and Technology (Social Science Edition),2017, issue 2.
7. Marital Power, Spousal Relationship and Intergenerational Support.Sociological Studies,2017, issue 1.
8. The Construction of Heterotopia and Imagined Community.Youth Studies, 2016, issue 4.
9. Ethical Lapse or Ethical Change: On Rural China Family Resource Allocation from Modernization Perspective.Chinese Journal of Sociology, 2016, issue 1.
10. Can Raising Children Prevent Aging? Research on Intergenerational Support of Urban Families in Contemporary China,Journal of Huazhong University of Science and Technology (SOCIAL SCIENCE EDITION), 2014, issue 1.
11. Towards Conscious Gender Research Methods: A Summary of The Forum on Gender Research Methodology of The 2011 Social Academic Year Conference,Women's Research Review, 2011, issue 5.
12.. Women's Appeal Behind The Phenomenon of BL -- An Investigation of The Works of BL And Women of The Same Person,Zhejiang Journal, 2009, issue 6.
13.. Diffuse Low-Level Inequality: An Interpretation of Gender Stratification in China,Journal of Huazhong University of Science and Technology (SOCIAL SCIENCES EDITION), 2009, issue 2.
14. Research on Internet Altruistic Behavior,Zhejiang Journal, 2007, issue 4.
15. Analysis of The Process of Acquiring The Status Of "New Cultural Media Man" -- Taking College Students' Consumption as An Example,Youth Research, 2007, issue 5.
16. Gender Issues in The Process of Social Construction: A Review of Research on "2007 Social Academic Year Conference",Women's Research Review, 2007, issue 5.
17. Social Shaping and Gender Symbol of The Body: An Analysis of Disease Phenomenology and Gender Interpretation of Arvin,Sociological Research, 2007, issue 2.
18. Analysis of The Causes of Parent-Child Conflict: Interpretation From The Perspective of Non Gender And Gender,Journal Of Yunnan University for Nationalities, 2007, issue 2.
19. Out Of The Strange Circle of Children's Problems in Divorced Families,Social Work Special Issue of China Social Guide, July 2007.
20. The Action Logic of Social Consciousness -- The Explanation Framework of Phenomenological Sociology of Gender Inequality,Zhejiang Journal, 2006, issue 5.
21. Ubiquitous Gender: Summary Of "Women / Gender Sociology Forum" of 2006 Social Academic Year Conference,Women's Research Review, 2006, issue 5.
22. The Context and Mechanism of Social Mobility: Taking College Students' Job-Hunting as An Example,Youth Research, 2006, issue 5.
23. Cultural Transmission and Social Learning: An Analysis Of The Influencing Factors of College Students' Academic Dishonesty,Youth Exploration, 2006, issue 3.
24. The Inseparable Public and Private Fields: The Interwoven Relationship Between Professional Status And Family Status in The Case Of Laid-Off Women,Women's Research Review, 2003, issue 6.
25. The "Stereotype" of Husband-Wife Relationship and Power Strategy,Sociological Research, 2003, issue 4.
26. Painful Social Construction: An Analysis of A Woman's Oral History,Zhejiang Journal, 2002, issue 3.
27. On The Role of Social Standard Selection Tendency and Social Matching in Individual Social Differentiation,Journal of Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Humanities and Social Sciences, 2002, issue 1.
28. The Subjective Initiative in The Social Adaptability of The Three Gorges Immigrants,Journal of Huazhong University of Science And Technology, Humanities and Social Sciences, 2002, issue 3.
29. Research on Classification of Social Problems,Social Science Research, 1998, issue 1.
1. An Analysis of Feminist Research Methods, Beijing,China Social Sciences Literature Press, 2011
2. Research on The Power of Husband and Wife in Urban China, Wuhan,Huazhong University of Science and Technology Press, 2004
3. Translating: Enlightenment in All Aspects: Social Theory and Ethics of Truth Edited by Thomas Osborne, , Beijing,Commercial press, 2007
1. Research on the intergenerational transmission dynamic mechanism of wealth inequality, the general item of the National Social Science Fund,
2. Love and Game: The relationship between family power in the context of social transformation and aging, and the Ministry of Education later funded projects.
3. The third Hubei women's status survey, Hubei women's Federation, 2012-2013.
4. Research on the trend of women's status in Hubei Province, Hubei women's Federation, 2012-2013.
5. Women's problems and Countermeasures in Hubei Province, women's Federation of Hubei Province, 2012-2013.
6. Construction of gender sociology subject network, women / gender sociology subject development network, 2011.
7. Investigation on the scientific quality of citizens in Hubei Province in 2009, Hubei Association for science and technology, 2009.
8. Research on family harmony and gender equality in the construction of new socialist countryside, key project of Huazhong University of science and technology foundation, 2007.
9. Public scientific quality survey, Hubei Association of science and technology, 2007.
10. Teaching of statistical analysis from the perspective of gender, women / gender discipline development network, 2006.
11. Construction of gender sociology subject network, women / gender sociology subject development network, 2006.
12. Baseline survey on knowledge, attitude and behavior of county government officials on gender and children's issues, women and children's Working Committee of the State Council, 2006.
13. Investigation on scientific literacy of leading cadres in Hubei Province, Hubei Association for science and technology, 2006.
14. Introducing case teaching method and cultivating sociological research thinking -- taking family sociology as an example, graduate education reform project of Huazhong University of science and technology, 2006-2008.
15. Ideal construction of harmonious parent-child relationship in primary school, youth fund project of Arts Office of Huazhong University of science and technology, 2005.
16. Research on the scientific literacy of Xiaogan citizens, Science Association of Xiaogan, 2005.
17. The four-year consistent vocational guidance teaching system for undergraduates with tutor system as the main body, the teaching reform project of Huazhong University of science and technology, 2004-2006.