Name: Liu Chengbin
Job Title: Professor
Professional direction: Sociology
Education and research experience:
Male, Han nationality. Born in 1977 in Taikang, Henan Province, with a doctoral degree, he was promoted to associate professor in 2011 and professor in 2016. In 2000, he graduated from the school of history and culture of central China Normal University with a bachelor's degree in history; in 2003, he graduated from the Department of Sociology of central China University of science and technology with a master's degree in law; in 2009, he graduated from the school of society of Nanjing University with a doctor's degree in law. Responsible for the vice president (Scientific Research) of the social College of Huazhong University of science and technology. He worked in Zhejiang Normal University from July 2003 to June 2011 and has been transferred to the school of sociology of Huazhong University of science and technology since July 2011.
Academic part-time job:
1.Director of China Youth Research Association (3rd, 4th)
2.Director of the Migration Research Association of the Chinese Sociology (the third session)
3.Deputy Secretary General of Hubei Sociology
4.Director of Hubei Drug Rehabilitation Research Association (first session)
5.Since 2016, he has been a consultant of Hubei Chunhui education foundation.
Research fields and interests:
He has been engaged in empirical research in the field of population sociology and development sociology for a long time, and at the same time, he has involved in sociological research methodology. In the early years, from the perspective of the education of migrant workers' children, it gradually expanded from migrant workers' children to migrant workers' social differentiation, migrant workers' citizenization and urbanization. The research method is mainly based on "quantitative" statistics, and the "social structure" of research questions is represented by data distribution. Since 2007, in the process of population sociology research, the research of regional development mode has been carried out simultaneously, mainly focusing on the industrial process, government as well as social foundation in regional development, thus forming the research direction of development sociology or economic sociology. In the process of empirical research, he pays special attention to the application and reflection of research methods, and advocates the attitude of "standing on the quantitative view of qualitative, standing on the qualitative view of quantitative" to treat the "scientificalness" of sociological research, that is to say, we can see our own research methods only through a variety of research methods. In addition, it also has a dialogue with relevant research results of social science research methods to sort out the development of social science methods and improve the application of social science research methods.
1. The impact of labor outflow on urban and rural pension risk, China Population Science, 2018（3）.
2. Research on the labor process and effectiveness of isolation correction for drug addicts, research on social development, 2018（2）.
3. Weightlessness, loss and failure: an explanatory framework for drug abuse among mobile youth, China Youth Research, 2018（1）.
4. The end of migrant workers, Social sciences literature , 2017.
5. Yiwu: differentiation and integration in market changes, people's publishing house, 2015.
6. Company, love and family: A Study on early marriage of young migrant workers, China Youth Research, 2016（6）.
7. Survey report on adolescent drug users, Internal manuscript of China's Social Sciences, 2016（1）.
8. Current situation and promotion path of migrant workers' children, Youth research, 2016（1）.
9. Research on the role correction mechanism of drug rehabilitation youth, Jianghan academy, 2016（2）.
10. Research on the choice of housing purchase of migrant workers in China, China Population Science, 2015（5）. Excerpt from the China Social Sciences digest in 2016（5）.
11. Research on the sense of income distribution equity of Chinese youth, China Youth Research, 2015（4）
12 social strengthening mechanism and governance of rural youth dropping out of school, China Youth Research, 2015（8）.
13. Social construction and management of drug abuse among young people, Journal of Huazhong University of science and Technology (SOCIAL SCIENCE EDITION), 2015（4）.
14. Plural chicken feathers for sugar: the business starting point and ethical penetration of Yiwu experience in Zhejiang Province, Sociological review, 2015（4）.
15. Energy release and order regulation: a study of market governance experience in Yiwu, Zhejiang Province, Sociological research, 2014（6）.
16. Social factors of migrant workers' renewable crime, Internal manuscript of China's Social Sciences, 2014（4）.
17. Bonsai and its transcendence, Journal of Huazhong University of science and Technology (SOCIAL SCIENCE EDITION), 2014（3）. Reproduced in the Sociology, 2014（9）.
18. Left behind experience and mental health of college students in the second generation of agriculture, Youth research, 2014（5）.
19. Rural youth drop out of school and its causes, Population research, 2014（1）.
20. Migrant workers' mobility and social differentiation of their children: Reflections on the design of China's population mobility system, China Population Science, 2013（4）. Excerpt of China Social Sciences abstract, 2013（12）.
21. Farmers' business and market differentiation: expression of experience in Yiwu, Zhejiang Province, Sociological research, 2011（5）.
22. The number and structural characteristics of alternative migration cities, China Population Science, 2008（4）.
23. Research technology, research methods and research methods -- Also on some misunderstandings of sociological research methods, Journal of central China Normal University (HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES EDITION), 2008（2）.
24. 30 years of reform and opening up and changes in youth employment concept, China Youth Research, 2008（1）.
25. China's population sex ratio: what we know and what we should know, Population and development, 2008（2）.
26. Living rationality and its replacement: the transformation of the mentality of two generations of migrant workers entering the city, Fujian forum, 2007（7）.
27. Between the central and local governments: the operationalization of education policies for migrant workers' children: a case study of Zhejiang Province, Youth research, 2007（10）.
28. The change of satisfaction degree of Three Gorges migrants and its causes, Population research, 2007（1）.
29. Mobility and left behind: educational choices of migrant workers' children from the perspective of socialization, Youth research, 2007（1）.
30. Social stratification in rural areas of Zhejiang Province from the perspective of non agriculture, China Population Science, 2005（5）.
31. Reflection on methods: indispensable issues in youth research, Youth research, 2006（8）.
32. "The possibility of sharing? -- an analysis of the supply of educational resources in the places where migrant workers enter", China Youth Research, 2007（7）.
33. Analysis of "pseudo role" - Sociological Perspective of cheaters, Youth studies, 2002（1）.
34. Role behavior disorder of Three Gorges immigrants, Society, 2001（8）.
1. Key project of National Social Science Fund: Research on migrant workers' crime (18azd022).
2. Project of National Social Science Foundation: risk assessment and countermeasure research on the citizenization of floating population (16brk030).
3. NSFC project: Sociological Analysis of new rural construction and migrant workers' return (10csh015);
4. Zhejiang zhe she planning project: Limited Rationality: the role of the government in building a harmonious society -- Taking the development of Yiwu Small Commodity City as an example (07cgsh009ybq)
5. Central Youth Research Project of the Communist Youth League: staying and mobility: educational choices of migrant workers' children (2006-2007).
6. Acceleration mechanism and simulation measurement of migrant workers' citizenization in the new era (2018) basic scientific research projects of Central University
7. Risk assessment and Countermeasures for the citizenization of floating population (2016ae010) basic scientific research business project of Central University
8. Collective reconstruction: community principle and practice of new urbanization and new rural construction (2015ad015), basic scientific research business project of Central University
9. Opportunity cost and choice path of citizenization of migrant workers, (2014ab007) basic scientific research business project of Central University
10. Hong shan District civilization index and ideological and moral construction of minors, Hong shan District government, June 2015
11. Survey on key items of urban civilization index evaluation in Hong shan District, Wuhan City, Hong shan District government, June 2016
12. Evaluation of service objects and beneficiaries of performance management responsible units in Huang pi District, Huang pi District government, 2015, 2016, 2017, 201
Awards and honors:
1. The end of migrant workers: an investigation based on social costs and urbanization background was recommended by the fourth annual good book of Chinese society, July 2018.
2. The series of papers on the impact of migrant workers' mobility on their children's education won the third prize of the 10th Hubei social science outstanding achievement award, December 15, 2016.
3. In 2016, he won the "Excellent Communist Party member" of Huazhong University of science and technology.
4. In 2014, he was awarded the school level three education activists of Huazhong University of science and technology.
5.In 2008, he won the first-class scholarship of "Shichuan Liangyi" from Nanjing University; November 21, 2008.
6. 2011 Excellent Doctoral Dissertation (individual) of Nanjing University.
7. Research on contemporary rural social development in China won the first prize of outstanding scientific research achievements of Zhejiang universities. February 12, 2009; 2 / 3.
8. Staying and moving: the educational choice of migrant workers' children, won the outstanding subject achievement award of the Central Committee of the Communist Youth League, November 2008. 1/1.
9. Social stratification in rural areas of Zhejiang Province from the perspective of non-agricultural development, won the third prize of outstanding scientific research achievements of universities in Zhejiang Province, November 2008, and the third prize of outstanding achievements of the fifth Youth Social Sciences of Zhejiang Federation of social sciences. 1/2.
10. Non farming and social stratification in rural areas: An Empirical Study of ten villages, the 13th outstanding achievement award of philosophy and Social Sciences in Zhejiang Province, the third prize, 2006.06.02; 2 / 2.
Methods of modern social investigation;
Social indicators and development assessment;
Sociology of population;
Methodology of Social Research.