Name: Shi Renbing
Professional direction:Population sociology, social policy
Education and research experience：Male, Han ethnicity, born in November 1962, in Tianmen, Hubei Province. Currently holds a graduate degree, and doctor of law. Currnet profession is a professor. He serves as Vice president of the school of sociology, director of the Institute of population and policy.
Academic Committee Memberships：
Standing Director of the Standing Committee of China Population Association；
Standing Director of the China Association of Gerontology and Geriatrics；
Standing Director of the Hubei Population Association；
Standing Director of the Hubei Association of Gerontology ember；
Research fields and interests：
Published papers (since 2000)：
1. Evaluation of the effect of China's family planning policy adjustment, Shi Renbing, Chen Ning, Zheng Qiyu，Chinese Journal of Population Science, 2018（4）.
2. Health care services and suggestions for migrant women during pregnancy and childbirth, Shi Renbing, Liu Shan, China Population Daily, January 4, 2018.
3. Test of China's population forecast results and comparison of influencing factors, Statistics and Decision-making, 2018（5）.
4. A Study on the Factors Influencing the Utilization of Maternal Health Care Services during the Second Pregnancy of Married Floating Women of Childbearing Age: Based on the Analysis of the Dynamic Monitoring Data of Floating Population from National Health and Family Planning Commission in 2014, Shi Renbing, Liu Shan，Population and Development, 2018（3）.
5. Study on the decision-making of migrant workers' re migration under the "new normal" economy: Based on the analysis of the dynamic monitoring data of the national floating population, Shi Renbing, Chen Ning，Study and Practice, 2017（4）.
6. Fertility-friendly society: concepts, objectives and measures, China Population Daily, 2017.
7. Research on the impact of different population change paths on the income and expenditure of basic endowment insurance fund for employees -- Based on the population simulation analysis after the adjustment of the "comprehensive two child" policy, Shi Renbing, Chen Ning，Journal of Central China Normal University (HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES EDITION), 2017（5）.
8. China's supply system construction concept of "three pyramid of elderly care", Shi Renbing, Luo Yan，Journal of Huazhong University of Science and Technology (SOCIAL SCIENCE EDITION), 2017（4）.
9. Young people's moral rejection and pro social behavior, Liu Shan, Shi Renbing ，Youth Research, 2017（5）.
10. An empirical study on the health differences of the floating elderly, Chen Ning, Shi Renbing，Chongqing Social Sciences, 2017（4）.
11.The influence mechanism of family intergenerational relationship on intergenerational support in China: an investigation from the perspective of elderly parents, Xiong Bo, Shi Renbing，Population Journal , 2016（5）.
12. Preliminary study on service quality evaluation index system of virtual nursing home, Luo Yan, Shi Renbing，Journal of Huazhong University of Science and Technology (SOCIAL SCIENCE EDITION), 2016,（5）.
13. Research on the role of nursing managers in Japan's long-term care insurance, Tong Yulin, Shi Renbing，Social Security Research (Beijing), 2016（1）.
14. Several different performances from "common sense" after the implementation of the single permitted two-child policy and its implications for the implementation of the Universal two-child policy, Population and Family Planning, 2016（2）.
15. Intergenerational investment and intergenerational economic support for rural elderly: intergenerational cooperation and family utility, Hu Shiyong, Shi Renbing，Population Research , 2016（5）.
16. Factors affecting the participation of endowment insurance of urban-to-urban migrants in China, Shi Renbing, Chen Ning，Population Research , 2015（4）.
17. Analysis of fertility behavior under the "single permitted two children" policy: based on Hubei Province, Xue Jun, Shi Renbing，Chinese Journal of Population Science, 2015（4）.
18. Research on the influence of the implementation of the selective two-child policy on the sex ratio at birth, Shi Renbing, Chen Ning，Journal of Central China Normal University, 2015（2）.
19. The Coming Baby Boom after Loosening Birth Control Policy and Its Characteristic in China, Population and Economics, 2014（5）.
20. The situation and characteristics of the floating population in Tibet: an analysis based on the data of the Sixth National Census", Shi Renbing, Shi Ling, Journal of southwest university for nationalities (HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES EDITION), 2014（4）.
21. Further Analysis of the Intergenerational Support Pattern in Rural Elder Family: Based on the Investigation From Two Areas in Hubei Province, Xiong Bo, Shi Renbing，Population and Development, 2014（3）.
22.Demographic impact and response to the policy of " selective two-child policy ", China Population Daily, 2014.
23. Coping with rural elderly care crisis: from "family support" to "supporting family", Shi Renbing, Song Tao，Journal of Hubei University (PHILOSOPHY AND SOCIAL SCIENCES EDITION), 2013（4）.
24. Research on the connection between the rural reward and support system and the new rural insurance system in China, Zhu Xiaoling, Shi Renbing, Journal of Jiangxi Agricultural University (SOCIAL SCIENCE EDITION), 2013（2）.
25. Changing Patterns of sex ratio at birth in China: A Comparative Analysis of Data from the Fifth and Sixth Censuses of China, Population Research , 2013（2）.
26. The Study of Decision-Making in the Care of Long time Disabled Elderly: in the Personal Capital Perspective, Xiong Bo, Shi Renbing, South China Population, 2012（5）.
27. The Characteristics of the Elderly Care in Europe and Its Enlighten to China, Shi Renbing, Guo Xuanyu，Journal of Huazhong University of Science and Technology (SOCIAL SCIENCE EDITION), 2012（5）.
28. Demographic Transition: A Term that Could Be Expanded Unlimitedly? Population Research , 2012（2）.
29. Efforts to weaken son preference, Shi Renbing，China Population Daily, 2012.
30. The Elderly Care Issues in Rural China and Countermeasures, Population Journal , 2012（1）.
31. Study on the Dual Population Policy Reform under the Background of Town and Country Integration in China, Shi Renbing, Zhang Wei，Population and Economics, 2011（5）.
32. Re-innovation of Institutional Innovation: “Rural Family Planning Reward” Merges into “New Rural Social Old-age Insurance”, Shi Renbing, Li Ming，Journal of Huazhong Agricultural University (SOCIAL SCIENCE EDITION), 2011（5）.
33. The imbalance of sex ratio at birth in China will not be "self-correcting", China Population Daily, September 26, 2011.
34. The Impacts of Migration on Son Preference, Shi Renbing, Xiong Bo，Population and Economics, 2011（4）.
35. Fertility characteristics of migrants and the related theories: a review of Chinese and foreign studies, Shi Ren Bing, Xiong Bo，Population and Development, 20119（6）.
36. Family Planning Rewards Policy in Rural China: Political Risks and Reform Suggestions, Shi Renbing, Li Ming，Population Research , 2011（2）.
37. Sex Preference and Intention of Using Prenatal Sex Selection Technology: Comparative Study among China, US, UK, and Germany, Shi Renbing，Jiang Lina，Population Journal, 2011（1）.
38. The Benefit-guiding Mechanism of Family Planning Policy in Rural China, Li Xinxin, Shi Renbing，Population and Economics, 2010（5）.
39. "Low fertility trap: truth or myth?"，Population Research , 2010（2）.
40. Impacts of Birth Control Policy on the Sex Ratio at Birth in China: A New Perspective, Chinese Journal of Population Science, 2009（5）.
41. Rational Choice and Rural Migrant Workers' Will of Permanent Migration: An empirical analysis on Wuhan, Xiong Bo, Shi Renbing，Population and Economics, 2009（4）.
42. Permanent Migration Intention of Peasant Workers and the Determinants: Based on the Perspective of Rationalism Theory, Xiong Bo, Shi Renbing， Population and Development, 2009（2）.
43. Mechanism Analysis of the Impact of “Two-Child Policy” on Population Development, Population and Economics, 2008（5）.
44. A comparison of the unbalance sex ratio at birth between China and India, South Asia Research Quarterly, 2008（5）.
45. Long-distance caregiving for elderly in America and Its Implication to China, Population Research , 2008（4）.
46. Theoretical thinking on solving Chinese population problems as a whole, Shi Renbing, Zhang Wei，China Population Daily, 2007.
47. Study on the Causes and Social Impact of “DINK” Family, Lin Cong, Shi Renbing，Northwest Population Journal, 2007（4）.
48. A study on the impact of population change on education development, China Population Daily, 2007.
49. An Analysis on the Factors Affecting the Rural Laborers' Desire to Live Permanently in the Urban, Xiong Bo, Shi Renbing，Population of South China, 2007（2）.
50. Policy of Rewards Rural People Who Stuck to the Nation's Family Planning Policy: Evaluation and Suggestions, Shi Renbing, Zhao Erying，Population Journal , 2007（2）.
51. A study on the Operating Mechanism of Administration of Floating Population's Fertility Planning, South China population，2006（3）.
52. Sex-Selective Childbearing: New Situation and Countermeasures, Population Research , 2006（5）.
53. Social Security System for the Aged in China's Rural Areas, Xu Shan, Shi Renbing，Journal of Northwest Agricultural and Forestry University of Science and Technology (SOCIAL SCIENCE EDITION), 2006（3）.
54. The influence of young people's emigration on rural marriage, Population Journal, 2006（1）.
55. Studies and Practices of the Education of Mobile Students in America, Comparative Education Review, 2005（10）.
56. A Differential Analysis of Remarriage of the Divorced and the Widowed in China, South China Population, 2005.
57. The Impaction of Few-children in Families on Higher Education in Japan, Journal of Nanjing Normal University (SOCIAL SCIENCE EDITION), 2005（5）.
58. The Impact of Marriage Squeeze and Marriage Gradient on the First-Marriages in Hubei Province of China, Journal of Huazhong University of Science and Technology (SOCIAL SCIENCE EDITION), 2005（4）.
59. Tendency of Few Children and Its Influence on Education in Japan, Population Journal, 2005（1）.
60. Studies on Adjusting School Distribution Abroad and Its Enlightenment for China, Comparative Education Review, 2004(12).
61. Guiding the Adjustment of the Geographical Distribution of Primary and Secondary Schools in the Light of a Scientific View of Development, Journal of the Chinese Society of Education, 2004(7).
62. The Future Education Demands of Various Levels in China: 2000-2020, South China Population, 2004(2).
63. Population Research should play an important role in education planning, Guangming Daily, 2004.
64. The Effect of Population Change on Education: Summary on the Research in China, Market & Demographic Analysis, 2004(2).
65. Is there excessive education in China? Guangming Daily, 2004.
66. Characteristic of German Adult Education and Its Inspiration, Studies in Foreign Education, 2003(10).
67. The Impact of Entering WTO on Population Development in China, Journal of Hubei University (PHILOSOPHY AND SOCIAL SCIENCES EDITION), 2003(4).
68. Influence of Population Change in China on Education and Countermeasure, Population Research , 2003(1).
69. The Division of the three sub-categories of the old population and its meaning, Population Journal , 2002(2).
70. Social consequences of Sex Ratio Imbalance and Its Trains: Observation of Taiwan Population, Population Research , 2002(2).
71. Impact of Economic Depression on Demography, Journal of Hubei University (PHILOSOPHY AND SOCIAL SCIENCES EDITION), 2001(5).
72. Prospect on Russian Population Problem and Development in the End of 20 Century, Population Journal , 2001(3).
73. The Birth Control Management of Floating Population, Journal of Hubei University (PHILOSOPHY AND SOCIAL SCIENCES EDITION),2000(5).
74. On China's population structure in the 21st century, Journal of Hubei University (PHILOSOPHY AND SOCIAL SCIENCES EDITION), 2000(3).
1. The impact of population change on education, Beijing: Economic Press, June 2005.
2. Full employment and fair distribution, edited by Shi Renbing and Sun Xinhua, Wuhan: Hubei People's Publishing House, 2012.
3. Research on Population Development Strategy of Wuhan, Beijing: China Population Press, 2012.
Under research and completed projects:
1. Data analysis of 2017 fertility sampling survey and evaluation of the effect of fertility policy adjustment, Department of grassroots guidance, national health and Health Commission, 2018.
2. Research on the change of social major contradictions and the innovation of civil affairs reform, Hubei Provincial Department of civil affairs, 2018.
3. Research on family intergenerational relationship of the elderly, national Aging office, 2017.
4. Third party evaluation on performance of duties in 2017 by Hubei Provincial Bureau of industry and commerce, Hubei Provincial Bureau of industry and commerce, 2017.
5. Research on the indicator system of responsibility system of family planning goal management, Department of grassroots guidance of national health and Family Planning Commission, 2017.
6. Analysis of the situation of the national birth population, Department of grassroots guidance, national health and Family Planning Commission, 2017.
7. Third party evaluation on the performance of duties of Hubei Provincial Bureau of industry and commerce, Hubei Provincial Bureau of industry and commerce, 2016.
8. Fertility response and relevant policy suggestions after the adjustment of fertility policy in Hubei Province, Hubei social science fund project, 2016.
9. Evaluation on the construction of rural family planning network team, Department of grassroots guidance, national health and Family Planning Commission, 2016.
10. Research on gradually adjusting and improving fertility policy in Hubei Province, Department of grassroots guidance, national health and Family Planning Commission, 2015.
11. Research on home-based elderly care service under the condition of informatization, Hubei Provincial Department of civil affairs, 2015.
12. Third party evaluation on the work of family planning grassroots, Department of grassroots guidance, national health and Family Planning Commission, 2015.
13. Study on the implementation effect of "two children only" policy and the birth sex ratio at the early stage of "two children in all", Wuhan health and Family Planning Commission, 2015.
14. Analysis of population and family planning situation in Central China, Department of grassroots guidance, national health and Family Planning Commission, 2014.
15. Under the same blue sky - social work intervention to promote the urban integration of children of migrant workers in Wuhan, Hubei women's Federation, 2014.
16. Risk assessment of implementing the policy of "two children alone" in Wuhan, Wuhan health and Family Planning Commission, 2014.
17. Income distribution and employment, Hubei social science fund project, 2013.
18. Population development trend and fertility policy improvement in Hubei Province, Hubei population society, 2013.
19.Third party survey commissioned by Hubei Provincial Population and Family Planning Commission, 2013.
20. A study on the changes and influencing factors of women's fertility rate and number in recent five years in Hubei Province, Hubei population society, 2013.
21. Research on social integration of migrant children in Wuhan, Hongshan District Population and Family Planning Commission, 2013.
22. Study on the risk of population transfer in the ecological barrier area of the Three Gorges Reservoir area, Changjiang Engineering Supervision Consulting Co., Ltd. (Hubei), 2013.
23. Population aging and social security system design for the elderly, major project of education and arts base, 2012.
24. Third party survey commissioned by Hubei Provincial Population and Family Planning Commission, 2012.
25. Research on the pension security of family planning, Hubei population society, 2012.
26. A study on the evolution of China's population gender structure and its consequences, office of the sixth national census of the State Council, 2011.
27. Hubei Provincial Population and Family Planning Commission commissioned a third party assessment, Hubei Provincial Population and Family Planning Commission, 2011.
28. The dilemma and Countermeasures of controlling the sex ratio of the birth population, Hubei population society, 2011.
29. Research on comprehensive management of the problem of high sex ratio at birth in Hubei Province, Hubei population society, 2010.
30. Research on the adjustment of "dual birth policy" under the trend of urban-rural integration, Hubei social science foundation, 2010.
31. Population policy research in urban and rural overall development, Hubei population society, 2009.
32. Research on the changes of the population at the right age and the development of higher education in China before 2030, key program of Education Science Planning of the Ministry of education, 2006.
33. Research on family planning reward and support for the aged, National Social Science Fund, 2005.
34. A study on the influence of the change of primary and secondary school age population on primary education in Hubei Province in the next 30 years and the countermeasures, Hubei social science project, 2002.
Awards and honors:
1. Teaching and Education Award, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, 2018
2. Third prize of teaching achievement project, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, 2016
3. Second prize of the Excellent Teaching Quality Award, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, 2015
4. The second prize of the eighth Hubei social science outstanding achievement, Hubei Provincial People's Government, 2013
5. The third prize of the 13th outstanding achievement of social science of Wuhan, Wuhan Municipal People's Government, 2013
6. Second prize of the Excellent Teaching Quality Qward, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, 2011
7. 2009-2010 Excellent Communist Party member, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, 2010
8. Second prize of the fourth China Population Science Outstanding Achievement Award (Monograph category), National Population and Family Planning Commission, China Population Association, 2007
9. The 10th second prize for outstanding achievements in Social Sciences of Wuhan, Wuhan Municipal People's Government, 2007