1. Historical Sociology
2. Political Sociology
Education and research experience:
Wu Fan, male, Han nationality, born in 1982 in Huangshi, Hubei Province, doctor of sociology, lecturer of the school of Sociology of Huazhong University of science and technology.
1. Rectification and the movement of people's communization: a case study of mining commune in Daye County, Hubei Province,Open era, February 2013.
2. Ideology and development approach: Rethinking the agricultural cooperation movement,Tianjin Social Sciences, January 2012.
3. Structural choice: Rethinking of China's agricultural cooperative movement,Open era, April 2011.
4. Traditional turning and re- turning: the construction and historical logic of farmers' social mentality in the land reform of the new area,Open era, March 2010.
5. Development and characteristics of historical sociology,Journal of Huazhong University of science and Technology (SOCIAL SCIENCE EDITION), March 2009.
6. The development and characteristics of historical sociology, the full text of which is reproduced in theXeroxed materials of the people's Congress (Sociology), 2009.12
1. Independent innovation research fund project of Huazhong University of science and technology "rural political participation and social integration since the founding of the people's Republic of China".
2. Research on the development and reform of contemporary China's farmland system from the perspective of social change (11ash002), a key project of NSFC.
3. Research on Contemporary China's rural land system from the perspective of social change (09yja840007), funded by the research and planning fund for Humanities and social sciences of the Ministry of Education.
4. The key project of independent innovation research fund of Huazhong University of science and technology "historical and sociological analysis of changes and development of China's farmland system since the 20th century" (w2009003).
5. Research Fund for independent innovation of Huazhong University of science and technology "Research on the evolution and development of contemporary China's farmland system" (2011wb009).