Family and pension
Protection of vulnerable groups
Education and research experience:
Yan Qingfeng, male, Han ethnicity, born in April 1972 in Xiangtan, Hunan Province, doctor&lecturer.
Research fields and interests:Political Sociology
1. Survey of "special" consumption of college students in Wuhan,Youth research, 2000, issue 6.
2. Value rationality and purpose tool rationality -- another statement about modern society and Chinese cultural crisis,Journal of Huazhong University of science and Technology Social Science Edition, 2001, issue 1.
3. On the dual attributes of western marriage and family system,Journal of population, 2002, issue 3.
4. An analysis of the influence of Internet on marriage and family,Fujian forum, 2002, issue 6.
5. The connotation of Du's research strategy and the analysis of its achievements -- a deep reading of culture, power and the state,Journal of Huazhong University of science and technology, Social Sciences Edition, 2007, issue 4.
6. Market, state and tax reform from the perspective of modernization,Journal of Agricultural University of China, 2008, issue 1, China National People's Congress copy, agricultural economy guide, 2008, issue 8, reprinted in full.
7. The possibility of writing about Chinese villages in Xia Village Society,Journal of Huazhong University of science and technology, Social Science Edition, 2011, issue 5. In 2012, the first issue of sociological abstracts, a copy of the National People's Congress, was reprinted.
8.Theoretical context and empirical expression of village community transformation in China ( To be published).