Job title:Associate professor
Education and research experience:
Chen Qi, male, born in Qinzhou, Guangxi Province in March 1986, currently,he is a teacher and associate researcher of the school of sociology of Huazhong University of science and technology. In June 2016, he obtained a doctor's degree in sociology from the school of Sociology of Huazhong University of science and technology, and worked in the post-doctoral station of public management of Huazhong University of science and technology from July 2016 to June 2019.
Research fields and interests:
Land system reform and local government behavior in contemporary China
1. From "one monopoly" to "two monopoly" -- Research on the behavior mechanism of local government in land development,Sociology research (CSSCI, class A authority), 2019, issue 2.
2. Shaping and role dilemma of "public welfare operators" - A Study on the role of rural grass-roots government in the transition period,Sociological research (CSSCI, class A authority), 2018, issue 2.
3. "The possibility of speaking": Rethinking the "complaining of land reform,"Sociological research (CSSCI, class A authority), 2012, issue 6.
4. The path, space and boundary of farmland system reform -- the perspective of action interaction under "empowerment and restriction",Sociological studies ,CSSCI (class A authority), 2015, issue 5.
5. Emotional logic of group events: DH events as the core case and its extension analysis,Society, CSSCI (class B authority), 2014, issue 1.
6. How to promote institutional change by "anti behavior" -- Reading "Research on anti-behavior of Chinese farmers (1950-1980)",China Rural Research (CSSCI), 2016, issue 13.
7. Towards "collective exultation" -- the danger of Durkheim's social theory, Journal ofHuazhong University of science and Technology (SOCIAL SCIENCE EDITION) (CSSCI), 2011, issue 3.
8. "The changes and consequences of intellectual identity",Theory guide (Chinese Core Journal), 2009, issue 4.
9. "Ethical dilemmas of strong relations represented by narrating dreams",Theory monthly (Chinese Core Journal), 2009, issue 5.
"Public welfare operators": new roles of grassroots governments and practical dilemmas (Monograph),Beijing: Social Sciences Literature Press, 2019.
Awards and honors:
1. Doctoral dissertation : Operation logic and dilemma of "public welfare operators"-- Inspiration from the practice of dilapidated housing renovation project in Nan Ling management zone, won the fifth "Outstanding Doctoral Thesis Award of Sociology in the rest of the day" (December 2017)
2.The paper: Emotional logic of group events: DH events as the core case and its extension analysis won the first "Fei Xiaotong excellent paper award" (July 2016)
3. The paper: Path, space and boundary of agricultural land system reform -- the perspective of action interaction under "empowerment-restriction” won the third prize of the 11th Hubei social science outstanding achievement award (June 2018)
4. The paper: Path, space and boundary of agricultural land system reform -- the perspective of action interaction under "empowerment-restriction" was awarded the excellent achievement award of Humanities and social sciences research in Colleges and universities of Hubei Province from 2015 to 2016 (Class C, April 2018).
5. Three national scholarships for doctoral candidates (2011-2012, 2013-2014, 2014-2015)
Committee President titles:
1. The 11th special grant of China Postdoctoral Science Foundation (2018t110749) (completed).
2.The 60th batch of general support (2016m600585) of China Postdoctoral Science Foundation, first class support, (completed).
3. In 2017, the general project of Hubei Social Science Fund (2017049) (completed).
Undergraduate: Social movement theory ;
Master: Political Sociology ;
Doctoral: Production of empirical research